- Quality parameters will be provided from the production batch before delivery, digitally as well as actual.
- All our fabric is pre-shrinked, however usual shrinkage allowance needs to be kept in mind as general practice.
- There might be certain color variation from the ordered color.
- Color variation from batch to batch may vary 15-20%.
- Natural dyed fabrics may be patchy and will change tonality with use, direct sunlight and washing.
- It is recommended to strictly follow storage and washing instructions.
- Fastness can vary from batch to batch.
- Colour fastness is between 3-4, and 2-3 for Wet Parameter.
- Rubbing fastness can be as low as 2 for Indigo.
- Acid products such as lime or vinegar will produce a bleaching effect if in contact with some of our fabrics dyed in natural dyes.
Returns and Refunds
The Pool: The fabrics that come out of The Pool will not be refunded.
Stock: We will gladly replace defective items or issue a refund for any defective item you wish to return. Wrong or damaged shipment of good can be returned within 3 days of receiving the merchandise.
Production: Should the client consider the production of garments or fabrics is not up to the standards stated by the client via email or other written form, and should The Caring Cotton agree the standards have not been met, The Caring Cotton will agree to make a discount on the next production order. Wrong or damaged shipment of good can be returned within 3 days of receiving the merchandise.
To Make a Return or Exchange
We will only accept return or exchange of stock bought fabrics if the customer received damage goods within a sealed parcel. Do not accept an open parcel as we can not be responsible of damage in the transport.
If you wish to return or exchange an item all you need to do is email at email@example.com, and we will assist you with the return shipping.
Send it here:
The Caring Cotton
The product must be in the same condition as delivered and shall keep original packaging and labeling. Include a copy of proof of purchase and the delivery note of the product within the package which also marks the goods returned and the reason for return.
Ship your return through an insured traceable carrier, The Caring Cotton cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages.
Refund will be for the purchase price, in the original form of payment. Original delivery and handling charges are non-refundable. Return shipping charges will have to be born by the customer.
Due to limited availability of each product, if we don’t have same product we will exchange or replace it with another item of equal value as per your choice. If we do not have anything of your choice we will refund the payment.
Please allow a minimum of 21 days including transport for us to receive and process your return.
In case the customer wishes to cancel an order, there will be no refunds.